Things to Do Before Calling a Los Angeles Moving Company!
Finding and hiring cheap movers in Los Angeles has never been easier than now. You can contact the company online and hire it. But there are several things to do before calling a Los Angeles moving company. Read the following to-do list:
1) Make an inventory list. This will help you manage your belongings and evaluate how many moving supplies you should buy.
2) Sort your items. Get rid of items you no longer use, need or are broken. For medicine and cosmetic products, check their availability and if they are expired, toss them away. And if you want to make some money, you can also organize a garage sell for clothes or antiques or any other item you want to sell. Use the money you obtain to fund the relocation budget.
3) Clean the floors and let them dry. You should do this with a day or two before your move date. Also make a clear path on the route you will be moving boxes. Get rid of all obstacles.
4) Measure all hallways and doorways. In this way you will know if the items will fit or you will have to dismember them or tilt them. It would be a loss of time and money to notice that some furniture items do not fit. Disassemble services also cost money.
5) Clean your items. You clearly do not want to place in the cargo hold dusty sofas and couches. Use some mattresses covers because the moisture accumulated in the cargo hold, combined with existing dust, will damage the items.
6) Buy packing supplies. You can visit local stores, including local moving supplies stores or you can buy all your supplies online. You can get cardboard boxes for free from from many location, starting from local grocery stores to fast food restaurants.
7) Purchase move insurance. It is always better to have moving coverage in case of something goes wrong. Traffic accidents are common and your items can be damaged. Having move insurance will help you recover a part of the necessary money for repairs or replacement.
Check our website for more info about our services. Contact us!
<a href=”https://plus.google.com/117864810135968472275″ rel=”author” title=” Things to Do Before Calling a Los Angeles Moving Company! “>by Ciprian Gurgu</a>